Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Grumpy cat brooch

Many of you have heard about the Grumpy cat ( Tard).  Pictures with this grumpy gloomy looking cat  you can see everywhere on the Internet. This  gloomy look means nothing. In fact, from the owners words,  grumpy cat is sweet and cuddly creature. 
Here you can see my version of this cat. Felt and Lacy cat  brooch
I think my cat doesnt look grumpy, he looks sad or disappointed) Anyway my inspiration was grumpy cat)
You can pin it on any of your jackets  , and the cat will always accompany you in any occassion
You can join it till 7th january and i will pick the winner randomly at 8th january.



 Rita owl wearing grumpy cat brooch









3 comments:

  1. awwww, so cute :3 I love Grumpy Cat, he's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love. :) It's such a darling brooch and great hommage to Grumpy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this kitty is adorable! I'm so sad that I missed the giveaway :_(

    ReplyDelete